Simple as that. Now that I’ve shown myself that it is totally possible, I have decided that it’s best to make my travel bucket list to go along with my yearly goal. Hopefully each year i’ll be able to cross at least one of these off!
- CUBA! But last I checked i’m not allowed to go there without some special reason simply because I am American. That might be what makes me want to go there even more but either way it is one of my top dream destinations.
- Brazil – anywhere in Brazil, i’m not picky I just need to go there. I need to experience the food, the culture, the sounds, the dancing, the colors, everything.
- Argentina- I want to do everything there but top on the list is to visit some vineyards and indulge in lots and lots of Malbec
- Auckland, New Zealand (and all around New Zealand please!)
- Amsterdam (can’t believe I didn’t make it there when I was living in London)
- Maldives – little holiday time
- South Korea (My time in the airport just did not suffice)
- Morroco – Marrakech, Essaouira, Merzouga – etc
- Kenya – everywhere I can!
- Machu Picchu (DUH!)
- India! Everywhere that I can go in India, I want to go (if anyone would like to come along just let me know)
- Geneva, Switzerland (should I live there?!)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (should I live THERE!?!)
- Prauge, Czech Republic
- Vietnam – I’ve got a long list of cities to see there and should be making that happen sometime this year!
- Jordan – and other middle eastern countries
- The state of Washington, United States of America
- Sri Lanka
etc etc etc – the list could go on and on
So if there is anyone out there reading this who wants to go with me or has my in to one of these countries, let me know! 🙂
Thanks for reading